|Home||About Us||Facilities||Activities||Admission & Fees||Staff||Creators|
|ADMISSION & FEES|
|Procedure||1. The prospectus cum applicatoin form can be had from the school office from 15 june onwardson the payment of Rs. 50.00|
2.Application form duly filled with copies of necessary certificates must be submitted to the school office within 7 days from the date of publication of the results.Issue of application forms,however does not guarentee admission.
3. Admissions to standard XI will be given on the basis of the erts and the groups will be alloted on the basis of the percentage of the marks scored in X standard Board Examination.
4.Candidates are advised to take sufficient No. of xerox copies of all their certificates before handing over to the School Office as the original once submitted will not be returned till the course is completed.
5. Candidates coming from OTHER BOARDSand CBSEshall have their transfer certificate counter signed by their respective educational officer and then evaluated by the DEO before seeking admission.
6. Every candidate seeking admission into the 1st year of the +2 Course shall have completed 15 years of age on the 31st july of the year of admission otherwise they have to produce a medical fitness certificate from a civil Assistant Surgeon.
7. Candidates submit two xerox copies of Application form, Mark list & T.C. along with the originals at the time of admission.
8. All the coloumns of the application must be neatly filled in. Community and caste must be mentioned without fail. Community certificate must be attached without fail.
9. Students should attend school in prescribed uniform.
ADMISSIONS ARE OPEN TO ALL.
Free Download of Registration Form
[ File Size : 21 KB ]
|Fees||Fees are required to be paid for all the 12 months.|
Term charges are payable at the beginning of each term and the annual charges at the beginning of the first term or at the time of admission.
All fees are required to be paid on the alloted date Quarterly, failing which a late-fee fine will be charged .
Three months notice , in writing or payment of three months tution fees is required for the withdrawal of a student. Fees for the full term must be paid if a student is withdrawn during the 2nd term.
The security deposit will be refunded when the student is withdrawn , but will be forfeited if not claimed within a year.